With this privacy statement we inform you which personal data we collect when you visit our website and for what purpose we use the data. The privacy statement also provides information on data processing when making a booking via a website operated by us, by telephone, via travel agencies or a contractual partner company.
Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses.
Collection and use of your data during the booking process
Disclosure of your personal data to other recipients
Collection and use of your data when visiting our website
Contact form and e-mail
Google Tag Manager
Facebook Custom Audiences
DoubleClick by Google
Iridion optimization Suite
Sending recommendations to friends or receiving recommendations
Your rights as a data subject
The person responsible for data processing within the meaning of the data protection laws:
HHD AG, Sägereistrasse 27, CH 8152 Glattbrugg
Telephone: +41 43 810 91 91
Representative according to Art. 27 GDPR: Attorney at Law Prof. Clemens Pustejovsky
There are various ways of concluding contracts with us within the framework of accounting procedures. Irrespective of whether the booking is made via a website operated by us, by telephone, via travel agencies or a contractual partner company, the following data will be collected from you, transmitted to us if necessary and processed by us:
We collect the personal data required for the respective payment mode in order to carry out and process the bookings. The provision of further information is voluntary.
As far as data processing is necessary for contract fulfilment and contract initiation, the processing of your data and, if applicable, the transmission of your data by third parties to us is justified according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit b GDPR.
In accordance with commercial and tax law requirements, we are obliged to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after two years we will restrict processing, i.e. your data will only be used to comply with legal storage obligations.
As a general rule, personal data will not be transmitted. Only in exceptional cases will the necessary data be passed on to public authorities (e.g. within the framework of registration procedures) or to partners (e.g. time of arrival, name and telephone number for the purpose of contacting the transfer), whereby these are informed of the obligation to delete the data immediately once the purpose has ceased to apply.
The payment service provider is responsible for your payment data.
Any further transfer of your data to other third parties shall not take place unless we are legally obliged to do so or unless this serves the purpose of criminal prosecution.
If you provide a feedback via Trustpilot, it will be published with your chosen user name (possibility of pseudonymisation) via Trustpilot on their website and, if necessary, in a later step on the websites offered by us after you have agreed to their general terms and conditions. If you also provide a photo and agree to its publication, it will also be published. The basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit a), Art. 7 GDPR.
Further information is available at https://de.legal.trustpilot.com/end-user-privacy-terms.
If you use our website for informational purposes only, without providing us with any other information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect data which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit f GDPR). This involves data such as:
The connection is encrypted using TLS technology to prevent unauthorised access to your personal data.
In particular, we use the following cookies:
It is possible for you to prevent the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies by making the appropriate settings in your browser. However, this may mean that you may not be able to use the full functionality of our website.
We use analysis tools ("tracking tools") for the purpose of optimising our offer and the functionality and design of our website, for the purpose of securing the integrity and security of the website and for the purpose of measuring the range and statistical analysis to the extent necessary on the legal basis of Art. 6 Para. 1lit 1 f GDPR.
Before using an analysis tool, we check its data protection legality on the basis of the guidance provided by the supervisory authorities (Conference of Independent Data Protection Supervisory Authorities of the Federation and the Länder - DSK) of March 2019 by
With regard to the analysis tools used by Interhome AG, we assume on the basis of such an examination that their use is lawful pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit 1 f GDPR, whereby the individual concerned is entitled to a right of objection pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR.
Specifically, this involves the following tools:
The information generated in this way is regularly transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
We have authorised Google to evaluate the information thus obtained about your use of our website in order to compile reports on website activities and to provide us with further services relating to website use and Internet use. However, the IP address transmitted by your browser is not merged with other Google data.
If you want to prevent cookies from being saved, you can do this by changing the appropriate setting in your browser. However, this may mean that not all functions of our website can be used to their full extent. In addition, you can prevent Google from collecting and processing data relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()", which truncates IP addresses for further processing. This excludes the possibility of any reference to a person's identity. If the data collected about you makes a reference to a person, this is excluded immediately, and the personal data is deleted immediately.
(6) Information about Google can be found at: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
Overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html
Privacy statement: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy
(2) When using the plug-in, we use the so-called two-click solution so that, in principle, no personal data is initially passed on to Facebook. If you click the respective Facebook button (see Facebook logo) on our website and thereby activate it, you have the opportunity to communicate directly with Facebook. In this case, Facebook receives the information as to which (sub)page of our website you have accessed and, if applicable, shared or linked. In addition, the data mentioned under Information about the collection of personal data when you visit our website is transmitted and stored in the USA; by activating the plug-in, personal data from you is passed on to Facebook. According to Facebook, the IP address is anonymised immediately after collection.
(3) Your data will be stored by Facebook as user profiles and used for advertising, market research and/or needs-based design of the Facebook website. The evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of presenting demand-oriented advertising and for the purpose of informing other Facebook users about your activities on our website.
(4) You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles and must contact Facebook to exercise this right.
(5) The data is also passed on if you do not have a Facebook account or are not logged in there. However, if you are logged in, the data we have collected will be directly assigned to your Facebook account. For example, if you activate the button, then click it and link to our website, Facebook stores this information about you in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. To avoid this assignment, we recommend that you log out of your Facebook account before activating the button.
(6) If you live outside the United States or Canada, Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland, is responsible for processing personal data.
Further information on the processing of your data and on the purpose and scope of data collection by Facebook and your rights as well as setting options to protect your privacy under the following links:
Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA http://www.facebook.com/policy.php
Further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications
Google complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework
(2) When you visit our website, Google receives the information which (sub)-page of our website you have accessed. In addition, the data mentioned under Information about the collection of personal data when visiting our website – regardless of whether you have a user account with Google and are logged in or whether no user account exists. However, if you are logged in, your information will be immediately associated with your Google Account. To avoid this assignment, we recommend that you log out of your Google Account before activating the button.
(3) Your data will be stored by Google as user profiles and used for purposes of advertising, market research and/or needs-based design of the Google websites. The evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) for the purpose of presenting demand-oriented advertising and for the purpose of informing other Google users about your activities on our website.
(4) You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles and must contact Google to exercise this right.
(5) Further information on the processing of your data and on the purpose and scope of data collection by Google and your rights as well as setting options to protect your privacy under the following links:
Google LLC., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA; https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/?hl=de.
Google complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Frameworkhttps://www.google.com/intl/de/tagmanager/use-policy.html.
(2) Google Adwords are delivered via ad servers. Adserver cookies are used here to measure certain parameters for measuring success, such as the display of ads or clicks by users. So, when you visit our website using Google ads, Google Adwords stores a conversion cookie with limited validity (30 days) on your PC, which is not used to identify you personally. The following analysis values are usually stored for this cookie: Unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (frequency), last impression (relevant for post-view conversions) and opt-out information (marking that the user no longer wishes to be addressed).
(3) Google can recognise your browser with the help of cookies. If the cookie has not expired, Google and we may recognise that you have clicked an ad and been directed to our site and whether you have generated revenue. However, it is not possible for us to identify you as a user. We only receive a statistical evaluation from Google to check the effectiveness of the advertising measures used.
(4) Due to the marketing tools used, personal data is transferred and stored to Google in the United States of America each time you visit our website. This includes, for instance, the Internet pages visited by you and your IP address. Google may share this personally identifiable information with third parties. In addition, Google can assign the visit to your account if you are registered with a Google service.
(5) If you want to prevent this, you can do it in different ways:
(6) Further information on data protection at Google can be found here: http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats/de.html. Google complies with the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
By using this function, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection to the Facebook server. It is beyond our precise knowledge and influence to what extent the data collected in this way is actually collected and used. However, we are aware that Facebook will always receive information that you have visited the relevant page on our website or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to your account. Even if you do not have an account on Facebook or are logged out, Facebook may collect and store your IP address and other identifiers.
You can disable the Facebook Custom Audiences feature by using the following link (for logged in users only ): https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads#_
For more information about Facebook and Facebook data processing, please visit https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
(2) As a result of the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection with the Google server. We have no influence on the extent and further use of the data collected by Google through the use of this tool and therefore inform you according to our state of knowledge: Through the integration of DoubleClick, Google receives the information that you have accessed a relevant part of our website or clicked on an advertisement from us. If you are registered with a Google service, Google can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, it is possible that the provider may find out and store your IP address.
(3) You can prevent participation in this tracking process in various ways: a) by setting your browser software accordingly, in particular by suppressing third party cookies so that you do not receive advertisements from third parties; b) by deactivating cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com", https://www.google.de/settings/ads where this setting is deleted when you delete your cookies; c) by disabling the interest-based ads of the providers that are part of the About Ads self-regulatory campaign through the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, where this setting is deleted when you delete your cookies; d) by permanently disabling it in your Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browsers through the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this offer to their full extent.
The software is used to carry out statistical analyses of user behaviour when visiting the website and, based on this, the content and presentation of the websites are changed. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
The collection and storage of data can be revoked at any time with effect for the future via this opt-out link https://www.interhome.ch/en/customer-service/privacy-policy/?iridion=notrack
The opt-out is stored in the current browser in the form of a cookie. If cookies are deleted or the browser or terminal device is changed, the opt-out link must be reactivated there.
When you receive a message such as this, you will see all the information entered in the "Recommend to a friend" form. The data concerned may be the following: E-mail address, first name, surname, other information about you that the user of the website has entered in the form.
Such information is only temporarily stored and processed until the email is sent on behalf of the user of the site. Information that we receive via the relevant form is only logged for security purposes and for our protection, but is not used for any other purpose. The information made available in this way is neither processed by us nor passed on to third parties. Our legitimate interest in using this function is to inform the recipient of our offer, as it could be of interest to the recipient - based on confirmation by a user (legal basis is Article 6 Para. 1 lit f GDPR).
We offer a newsletter. We may also process the data you provide when concluding a contract in order to inform you about other interesting products from our portfolio or to send you e-mails with technical information.
On our website we offer you the possibility to register for our newsletter. By registering, you consent to the processing of your data for the purpose of sending you newsletters on products/services from our range and for data analysis (Art. 6 Para. 1 clause 1 lit a GDPR). You can revoke this consent at any time via the link in the newsletter or by contacting us at the above address.
You can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time with effect for the future.
Objection to advertising and revocation of consent do not affect the legality of the data processing carried out up to that point.
We store the information collected in this manner as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. As soon as you unsubscribe, your data will only be stored statistically and anonymously.
You have the possibility to object to the newsletter tracking at any time.
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data: